HQ Management provides project management services with a focus on transport, residential and industrial land development, infrastructure, resources and approvals facilitation.
We have extensive experience managing projects at all stages, from initiation and business case stage, through funding, planning and design, execution and construction, commissioning and transitioning to a fully operational state.
Our dedicated services include the following specific core competencies:
- Strategic land development and transport planning
- Business case development and support for the securing of government and private sector funding for projects
- Acting as the Client Representative and in Superintendent roles
- Project planning and management of multi-disciplined design, construction, commissioning & transitioning teams
- Development management
- Procurement and contract management
- Risk management
- Construction programming and scheduling
- Implementation of management strategies
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Review and development of corporate and project procedures
- Coaching and mentoring in contemporary project management skills, practices and processes.
For more information about our services, please contact us.