Consultancy services related to the planning, design and construction of the underground Perth Busport for the Public Transport Authority.
Public Transport Authority (PTA)
Andrew Harvey and Ian Longville (view staff profiles)
The project included demolition of existing bus station, remediation of site, design and construction of temporary facilities, design and construction of new underground busy station, including an entrance tunnel in the centre of Wellington Street in Perth CBD.
HQ Management was commissioned initially as the acting Project Director, then as the Stakeholder and Design Interface Manager.
- Preparation of a Project Definition Plan
- Project Consultant procurement and design management for key design disciplines
- Design management for two temporary bus stations
- Facilitation of risk workshops
- RFP for Alliance Partner
- Integration of project with adjacent sites and State projects, including Perth City Link
- Application of traffic and transport planning expertise
- Provision of stakeholder engagement and interface management services
- Coordination and management of other consultants and contractors
- Client responsibility for Wellington St Entrance design
- Development application submission for the Wellington St Entrance
- Construction issues resolution and relationship management.
Mr Ross Hamilton
Executive Director, Major Projects
Public Transport Authority