State & Federal Environmental Compliance Package: $2M+
Implementation of State and Commonwealth environmental approvals including the procurement, management and supervision of the lead works contractor responsible for comprehensive rehabilitation, revegetation and weed management works; negotiation and approvals facilitation and stakeholder relationship management with Department of Biodiversity, Conservation & Attractions (DBCA).
- Project management, including:
- Coordination and management of multi-disciplinary consultant/contractor team;
- Preparation and management of comprehensive works programme and scheduling;
- Project reporting, budget control and management;
- Contract and procurement management, including:
- Acting as the client representative in the management of the lead works contractor;
- Contract administration responsibilities associated with the $2M revegetation, rehabilitation and weed management works programme;
- Strategic procurement advice, preparation of tender documentation, evaluation, negotiation, and contract award.
- Stakeholder management, including:
- Negotiation and stakeholder relationship management with the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions (DBCA) regarding the discharge of environmental and land management responsibilities;
- Coordination of State and Federal Government reporting including the Office of Environmental Protection (OEPA) and Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Populations and Communities (now Department of the Environment and Energy) under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act).
Jonathan Roach: Development Manager